MySQL 5

Because the software that this website runs on will soon release a version which requires newer server software than my host offers in their normal package, I ran ahead getting a new database on another server. The transfer was not easy. The biggest problems were importing a gigantic database dump and the fact that accented characters were replaced during the import. I hope I found all these weird characters replacing my é â ð etc. Should you run into one, or something else that looks funny, please contact me.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *